This policy may be changed at any time, without prior notice to all visitors/users. So please check this policy periodically to be aware of any changes. By using both the website and our applications, you are automatically agreeing to the practices described in our policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three basic ways of information collection:
- Informations the user provides freely;
- Informations we receive when the user uses the application’s services;
- Informations we receive from third parties.
- Next, we explain with further detail each of those categories.
When you interact with us through our services we may collect personal data and other information as described below:
- If you provide personal data for a certain reason, we may use it for the reason it was provided for in the first place. For example, if you contact us by e-mail, we may use your data to answer your question or resolve your problem. We may also use your personal data, and other non-identifiable personal information that our services have collected, to help us improve the content and functionality of our services. We may use this information to contact you in the future, in order to tell you about services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Camera and Photos. Some of our services demand the collection of images and other information through the camera and photography of your device. Access to your camera and your photos is only made after you grant us your consent. Bear in mind that other users may see those photos and save or copy that content. Therefore, the same common sense you apply to the Internet in general is also applied here: Do not send or share content you do not want someone to save or share.
- Location information. When the user uses our services, information about your location may be collected. With your consent, we may also collect information about your exact location, using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, Wi-Fi access points and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and compasses.
- Automatic Information: Just as many other websites, we collect and use information contained in our registry files. The information contained in these registers include your IP address (Internet Protocol), your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the duration of your visit and what pages you visited while you were on our site; as well as your e-mail address.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of the David Carreira – Keyboard & Emojis mobile application in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the David Carreira – Keyboard & Emojis mobile application, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; protect the rights, property, or safety of the David Carreira – Keyboard & Emojis mobile application, our users or others. This including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not mean to sell, rent, share or disclose personal identifiable information from customers for commercial purpose in violation of commitments set forth in this Policy.
We take reasonable security measures in order to protect personal data, realizing internal reviews of our practices for the collection, storage and processing of information and security measures, as well as our physical security measures, in order to protect against any unauthorized access to the systems where we store personal data. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in selecting any information you send by e-mail.
It is, for that exact reason, of the user’s responsibility to guarantee and assure that the computer or device (smartphone, tablet or other) that they are using is adequately protected against noxious software, computer viruses and worms. Furthermore, the user must be aware that, without the adoption of adequate security measures (for instance, safe configuration of the browser, up-to-date antivirus software, security barrier software and avoiding the usage of software of dubious origin), the risk of personal data and passwords being accessed by third parties, with no such authorization, is aggravated.
Note that, whenever data collection is done in open networks, such as the Internet, your data may circulate without safe conditions, with the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third-parties.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding the way the David Carreira – Keyboard & Emojis mobile application works and proceeds to the treatment of their personal data, please contact us.