The Portuguese Coalition for Digital Employability presented itself to the online world with a website whose design and development makes up another project which BloomIdea is proud to have been a part of. Fully responsive, the site adapts to all devices on which it may be displayed, and it also provides a simple and intuitive back office, which makes managing and editing content super easy. In addition, it was developed with the perspective of respecting the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
With the main objective being to help bridge the vacancies that will exist in the technology sector until 2020, the Portuguese Coalition for Digital Employability – which is coordinated by the Foundation for Science and Technology – is comprised of 18 entities:
- AICEP Portugal Global – Trade & Investment Agency
- Association for the Promotion and Development of the Information Society
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- Code Academy
- Directorate-General for Education
- Directorate-General for Higher Education
- ECWT – European Centre for Women and Technology
- EPIS Association – Entrepreneurs for Social Inclusion
- Foundation for Science and Technology
- IAPMEI – Competitiveness and Innovation Agency
- Institute of Employment and Professional Training
- National Agency for Qualification and Vocational Education and Training
- National Portuguese ICT Cluster – TICE.PT
- Order of the Engineers
- Portugal Telecom
- Portuguese Association for the Development of Communications
- Portuguese Commerce and Services Confederation
Together, they propose to define mechanisms that will promote the adoption of measures for training young people in ICT, the requalification of the unemployed labor force, the awareness of the unique employability opportunity that exists in this context and the internationalization of the ICT sector.
Em conjunto, propõem definir mecanismos que promovam a adoção de medidas para a formação de jovens em TIC, a requalificação da força de trabalho desempregada, a consciencialização para a oportunidade ímpar de empregabilidade que este contexto configura e a internacionalização do setor TIC.
Do you want to turn your project into a success too? Contact us...
Júlia Vilaça had a dream: to bring her experience of creating happy memories through travel to other people. It was thanks to this idea that an entire Cool world was born, and BloomIdea is proud to have accompanied its path from inception to the present day, when its project already reaches international experiences!
Making dreams come true is BloomIdea’s mission, which is why we’re proud to collaborate with the agency GLAM and D.A.M.A in the creation of the digital side of its new talent fund, with that same objective: to help Portuguese talent achieve their dreams in all kinds of artistic areas, from music and dance to sports, science and various other areas.
The day chosen to unveil the Safe Internet app could not have been more appropriate: February 10th, 2015 – Safer Internet Day. Online security has never been more important and the Safe Internet app that BloomIdea developed for the Foundation for Science and Technology, responds to all the doubts and uncertainties that come with online browsing.