The Portuguese Coalition for Digital Employability presented itself to the online world with a website whose design and development makes up another project which BloomIdea is proud to have been a part of. Fully responsive, the site adapts to all devices on which it may be displayed, and it also provides a simple and intuitive back office, which makes managing and editing content super easy. In addition, it was developed with the perspective of respecting the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
With the main objective being to help bridge the vacancies that will exist in the technology sector until 2020, the Portuguese Coalition for Digital Employability – which is coordinated by the Foundation for Science and Technology – is comprised of 18 entities:
- AICEP Portugal Global – Trade & Investment Agency
- Association for the Promotion and Development of the Information Society
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- Code Academy
- Directorate-General for Education
- Directorate-General for Higher Education
- ECWT – European Centre for Women and Technology
- EPIS Association – Entrepreneurs for Social Inclusion
- Foundation for Science and Technology
- IAPMEI – Competitiveness and Innovation Agency
- Institute of Employment and Professional Training
- National Agency for Qualification and Vocational Education and Training
- National Portuguese ICT Cluster – TICE.PT
- Order of the Engineers
- Portugal Telecom
- Portuguese Association for the Development of Communications
- Portuguese Commerce and Services Confederation
Together, they propose to define mechanisms that will promote the adoption of measures for training young people in ICT, the requalification of the unemployed labor force, the awareness of the unique employability opportunity that exists in this context and the internationalization of the ICT sector.
Em conjunto, propõem definir mecanismos que promovam a adoção de medidas para a formação de jovens em TIC, a requalificação da força de trabalho desempregada, a consciencialização para a oportunidade ímpar de empregabilidade que este contexto configura e a internacionalização do setor TIC.
Do you want to turn your project into a success too? Contact us...
Filling the Portuguese capital with music since 2011, the Faz Música Lisboa Festival brings, every year, an amazing soundtrack to the city and now the accords can also be heard online, thanks to the app that BloomIdea created for the event. With an iOS and Android version, the Faz Música Lisboa app was designed especially for those who don’t want to miss any of the great sounds that the festival proposes, so it is only natural that it provides the entire program, but also information about the stages, with photographs of these spots.
The day chosen to unveil the Safe Internet app could not have been more appropriate: February 10th, 2015 – Safer Internet Day. Online security has never been more important and the Safe Internet app that BloomIdea developed for the Foundation for Science and Technology, responds to all the doubts and uncertainties that come with online browsing.
Launched in 2012, Artemix is a Portuguese online urban handicraft marketplace, where artisans can use its e-commerce platform to display and sell thousands of exclusive handmade products.